Laura Wenzel

Womens Golf | #inviteHER | Buffalo.Agency

Golf Industry Organizations Unite to Launch #inviteHER

By: Cassie Phillips, Manager As marketers, we hear it all the time. “Let’s launch a campaign!” Whether a product release, major company announcement or new brand initiative, it’s easier said than done. Recently, the LPGA Women’s Network and WE ARE GOLF teamed up to do just that by taking on the golf industry question that […]
Public Relations Pitching | Buffalo.Agency

Aim Small for Big Results

By: David Griffith, Vice President News comes fast these days.  Let’s face it, print may not be dead, but online has fractionalized media, thus, crowning content king.  Digital platforms are constantly seeking sticky stories and lengthy listicles which increase time-on-site and create loyal visitors. For PR practitioners, the good news are the many new avenues […]
Have You Herd? - August | Buffalo.Agency

Have You Herd? – August

Golf Un-Lugged Caddies have walked golf courses for hundreds of years dating back to Mary, Queen of Scots, who developed a love for the game.  So much so, King Louis of France built her a course to enjoy when she visited.  Mary required guards while playing, so he hired cadets, the French translation being “cad-ay.”  […]
Why Media Tours are Important | Buffalo.Agency

Why Media Tours Matter

By: Zach Abaie Media relationships can be formed in dozens of ways: e-mail exchanges, phone calls, social media conversations and more. But, the strongest bond is undoubtedly made during in-person interactions. For Buffalo.Agency, that’s 99% of the reason to conduct a media tour. I’ll tell you the other 1% at the end of this post. […]

Have You Herd? – July

Living the Dream There’s nothing like waking up on a weekend, reading the newspaper with coffee in hand and staring at a beautifully manicured, tree-lined fairway.  If you’re like the 34% of residents who live in golf communities and play the sport, a trip to the first tee is a five-minute golf cart ride void […]

Announcement | Buffalo.Collective

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 10, 2018   MEDIA CONTACT: Bill Feidler Buffalo.Agency 703.615.4034 bfeidler@buffalo.agency   Buffalo.Agency Introduces Buffalo.Collective for Emerging Golf, Sport, Lifestyle Brands Four Partners Highlight Inaugural Class to Benefit from PR, Digital-Social, Industry Influence (Reston, VA) – Buffalo.Agency – the fully-integrated marketer representing golf, sport and lifestyle brands globally – has launched Buffalo.Collective, […]

Have You Herd? – June

Money & Muscle Economic conditions are continuously improving and the expectation is for good times to continue. Nearly 75% of U.S. households report they were financially comfortable in 2017, 4% higher than prior year.  A similarly impressive percentage of small businesses show higher growth over the previous 18 months. Bigger paychecks are paying dividends for […]

Have You Herd? – May

  Lead Generation Buffalo’s newest client – for which we are integrating strategic public relations and content marketing programs to reach qualified member and resident prospects at precise points in the sales cycle – is one for the ages. Meet Sailfish Point: On Hutchinson Island, Florida is one of America’s most stunning (and unique) oceanfront […]

Golf Goes Full Steam Ahead

By Rich Katz, Founder and Managing Director, Buffalo.Agency This week’s annual National Golf Foundation Symposium was a hot ticket.  Roughly 130 industry leaders descended on Dallas for a sneak preview of data depicting important trends in golf. Buffalo.Agency’s Founder and Managing Director was selected to attend.  So were Peter Hill and Alex Elmore, Chairman / […]

Buffalo.Agency at the Masters Tournament, Part Two

This year’s Masters Tournament is in the books, with first-time champion Patrick Reed donning the green jacket. We saw the return of Tiger Woods to the fairways of Augusta National Golf Club, and Jordan Spieth nearly pulling off a record-breaking performance. In our part two dispatch from the Masters, Vice President Glenn Gray tells us […]
  • 1
  • 2