FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
July 10, 2018
Buffalo.Agency Introduces Buffalo.Collective for Emerging Golf, Sport, Lifestyle Brands
Four Partners Highlight Inaugural Class to Benefit from PR, Digital-Social, Industry Influence
(Reston, VA) – Buffalo.Agency – the fully-integrated marketer representing golf, sport and lifestyle brands globally – has launched Buffalo.Collective, a predominantly 12-month immersion program designed to promote a limited number of early-stage and emerging brands with high-appeal offerings and storylines.
Geared to speed brands’ awareness and sales by cost-effectively leveraging agency resources, Buffalo will create and execute custom programs around core public relations, supported by digital-social media, experiential activations and industry introductions. Agency goals for Buffalo.Collective partners:
- Increase B2B and B2C market awareness and credibility through publicity
- Establish social and digital media strategies which prompt frequent, positive interactions with brands
- Create and execute activities around trade shows and other events to position brands in front of influencers
- Ignite sales by introducing brands to Buffalo’s extensive, longstanding and tight golf, sport and lifestyle industry connections and influencing their decision-making
During the selection process, a wide spectrum of young, passionate businesses submitted their interests to be part of the inaugural Buffalo.Collective. The agency also sought out cool, inspiring brands. The four winning partners:
- Bermuda 3s Team Championship – PGA Professionals and three amateurs compete against teams representing the U.S., Canada, Great Britain-Ireland and continental Europe on October 21-26 in this inaugural tournament
- The Godsal – Sleek, sporty and fire-engine red, this 1930s custom automobile was featured in the 1969 “Mosquito Squadron” movie and is among the most revered antiques worldwide
- Rocket Tour – Designs, manufactures and sells premium, stylish headcovers for golf clubs including the top collegiate programs in the U.S.
- State Apparel – Re-inventing functional golf shirts and pants with special towel-like fabrics for intuitive wiping layers to clean golfers’ hands, clubs and balls.
“As a 17-year-young agency, we are in a unique position to provide an affordable launch pad for up-and-coming brands,” says Rich Katz, Founder and Managing Director of Buffalo. “We invested in and assembled an incredibly talented team to spark our inaugural partners in an exciting, incubator environment.”
The new Buffalo.Collective coincides with the agency’s continued growth, including the addition of 24 accounts the past 15 months. Among them are Destination Kohler / Whistling Straits, Golf Course Superintendents Association of America, Pinehurst Resort, Steel Sports, Toptracer and Under Armour Eyewear.
Headquartered outside Washington, D.C., Buffalo.Agency was established 17 years ago as a division of Billy Casper Golf, one of America’s largest golf course owner-operators. The 55-person, fully-integrated marketing firm serves companies and organizations connected to the golf, sport and lifestyle markets globally. Buffalo’s data-driven approach helps its 60-plus clients grow brand equity and revenue. It is driven by award-winning talent in the areas of marketing strategy, public relations, content development, social media, media buying, creative, data analytics, and digital and search-engine marketing. Clients include ANNIKA, Arccos, Bridgestone Golf, Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, Crown & Caliber, ECCO, Eyeking / Under Armour Eyewear, GOLFTEC, Kauai Visitors Bureau, PGA National Resort & Spa, Topgolf / Toptracer, US Club Soccer and World Golf Foundation.
More information: Buffalo.Agency, 703.761.1444.